Christmas deliveries and hours: Last day to order to get your deliveries by Christmas for urban areas: North Island-Thurs 21st, South Island-Wed 20th. Rural can take severa days longer. Note these dates are aligned with delivery targets and are not guarantees.
We will be open over the Christmas break, but freight providers do not work on statutory holidays, so no deliveries will take place on statutory holidays. We may not despatch orders containing yeast immediately to avoid yeast sitting on the network over a weekend or long weekend.
We will be answering support queries over the Christmas period within the 24 hour service standard. However it may take longer than usual.
Hot weather and delivery timeframes: With this very hot weather we are experiencing we may avoid sending items containing yeast over a weekend. If relevant please include delivery instructions which avoid leaving orders including yeast sitting in the sun. Thanks for your understanding.
Merry Christmas! Thanks for your business in 2017 and here's to a wonderful 2018.
Home Winemaking Ingredients bulk at WHOLESALE PRICE - you won't find cheaper!
Please note this product is not eligible for further discounts.
These bulk ingredients will make at least 20 x 5 litre batches of wine.
* 1 kg Potassium Metabisulphite (same as sodium metabisulphite except it doesn't add any sodium to your diet!). Most professional wineries use this instead of sodium metabisulphite. You use this to sterlise your equipment and your "must" (fruit mixture that you are fermenting).
* 100g pectolase enzyme to break down the pectin in your fruit so your wine is clearer
* 100g Lalvin EC1118 professional winemaking yeast.
* 125g GO-FERM Protect, which is a professional winemaking nutrient / protectant. Use this and Fermaid A as a more scientifically advanced and reliable nutrient than the nutrient salts that you can purchase like Tronozyml or DAP (diammonium phosphate). Use in the ratio 1:1.25 yeast:nutrient.
* 30g Fermaid A, which is the nitrogen nutrient and has been specifically formulated for the New Zealand and Australian wine industry
* 100g citric acid to add acidity to your must
* 30g tannin to add bite and depth of flavour and assist with your wine's "keeping" ability.
* 200g bentonite finings
* 2.5g islinglass finings
* 50g potassium sorbate (optional + additional cost). Used for stopping your yeast fermenting if you want your wine to have residual sugar.
* 100g toasted french oak chips (optional + additional cost)
* Instructions and generic recipe
* Unlimited email support