Monday 27th is a public holiday and no orders will be despatched that day. You can still order and we will be responding to support emails but orders will be despatched Tuesday 28th January.
Ordering Yeast? Please provide an instruction for courier to specific place they can leave the package to avoid heat/sun but avoid saying "leave in shade" because shaded areas change throughout the day. We may not despatch orders containing yeast on a Friday.
Home Winemaking Ingredients bulk at WHOLESALE PRICE - you won't find cheaper!
Please note this product is not eligible for further discounts.
These bulk ingredients will make at least 20 x 5 litre batches of wine.
* 1 kg Potassium Metabisulphite (same as sodium metabisulphite except it doesn't add any sodium to your diet!). Most professional wineries use this instead of sodium metabisulphite. You use this to sterlise your equipment and your "must" (fruit mixture that you are fermenting).
* 100g pectolase enzyme to break down the pectin in your fruit so your wine is clearer
* 100g Lalvin EC1118 professional winemaking yeast.
* 125g GO-FERM Protect, which is a professional winemaking nutrient / protectant. Use this and Fermaid A as a more scientifically advanced and reliable nutrient than the nutrient salts that you can purchase like Tronozyml or DAP (diammonium phosphate). Use in the ratio 1:1.25 yeast:nutrient.
* 30g Fermaid A, which is the nitrogen nutrient and has been specifically formulated for the New Zealand and Australian wine industry
* 100g citric acid to add acidity to your must
* 30g tannin to add bite and depth of flavour and assist with your wine's "keeping" ability.
* 200g bentonite finings
* 2.5g islinglass finings
* 50g potassium sorbate (optional + additional cost). Used for stopping your yeast fermenting if you want your wine to have residual sugar.
* 100g toasted french oak chips (optional + additional cost)
* Instructions and generic recipe
* Unlimited email support