This is the pectolase enzyme, without the dextrose padding for white grapes or light fruit. If you are making large amounts or want to make up your own pectolase this is a more cost effective option.
- for temperatures above 13°C: 1 to 2 gr/hl
- for temperatures between 10 and 12°C: 2 to 3 gr/hl (or ml/hl)
- Dilute 10 times prior to addition
- Active from 10 to 45°C, (50 to 122°F). The activity increases with temperature
- Eliminated by bentonite and charcoal
For the larger quantities (50g+) there may be a delay of 2-3 days before despatch.