Home Winemaking Ingredients bulk at WHOLESALE PRICE - you won't find cheaper!
Please note this product is not eligible for further discounts.
These bulk ingredients will make at least 20 x 5 litre batches of wine.
* 1 kg Potassium Metabisulphite (same as sodium metabisulphite except it doesn't add any sodium to your diet!). Most professional wineries use this instead of sodium metabisulphite. You use this to sterlise your equipment and your "must" (fruit mixture that you are fermenting).
* 100g pectolase enzyme to break down the pectin in your fruit so your wine is clearer
* 100g Champagne Yeast (Lalvin EC1118 or similar) professional winemaking yeast.
* 125g GO-FERM Protect, which is a professional winemaking nutrient / protectant. Use this and Fermaid A as a more scientifically advanced and reliable nutrient than the nutrient salts that you can purchase like Tronozyml or DAP (diammonium phosphate). Use in the ratio 1:1.25 yeast:nutrient.
* 30g Fermaid A, which is the nitrogen nutrient and has been specifically formulated for the New Zealand and Australian wine industry
* 100g citric acid to add acidity to your must
* 30g tannin to add bite and depth of flavour and assist with your wine's "keeping" ability.
* 200g bentonite finings
* 2.5g islinglass finings
* 50g potassium sorbate (optional + additional cost). Used for stopping your yeast fermenting if you want your wine to have residual sugar.
* 100g toasted french oak chips (optional + additional cost)
* Instructions and generic recipe
* Unlimited email support