This is for a bulk of home winemaking ingredients - works out about 20% cheaper than buying individually
Please note this product is not eligible for further discounts.
These bulk ingredients will make at least 20 x 5 litre batches of wine.
* 1 kg Potassium Metabisulphite. You use this to sterlise your equipment and your "must" (fruit mixture that you are fermenting).
* 100g pectolase enzyme to break down the pectin in your fruit so your wine is clearer
* 100g Champagne Yeast (Lalvin EC1118 or similar) professional winemaking yeast.
* 125g GO-FERM Protect Evolution, which is a professional winemaking nutrient / protectant. Use this and Fermaid AT as a more scientifically advanced and reliable nutrient than the nutrient salts that you can purchase like Tronozyml or DAP (diammonium phosphate). Use in the ratio 1:1.25 yeast:nutrient.
* 30g Fermaid AT, which is the nitrogen nutrient and has been specifically formulated for the New Zealand and Australian wine industry
* 100g citric acid to add acidity to your must
* 30g tannin to add bite and depth of flavour and assist with your wine's "keeping" ability. Also helps fine (clear) your wine.
* 200g bentonite finings
* 2.5g islinglass finings
* 50g potassium sorbate (optional + additional cost). Used for stopping your yeast fermenting if you want your wine to have residual sugar.
* 100g toasted french oak chips (optional + additional cost)
* Online Instructions and generic recipe
* Unlimited email support