Need a last minute Gift? How about a makewine digital e-voucher?
Hot weather and yeast deliveries: We may not despatch orders containing yeast on a Friday to avoid yeast sitting on the network over a weekend. If needed please include a delivery instruction to avoid yeast sitting somewhere hot or directly in the sun. Thanks!
Exclusive to makewine.co.nz - home winemaking ingredients kit for 5 litres (1 Gallon) of homemade wine.
All you need in addition is your fruit (or juice) and sugar (& equipment/bottles)
Included in the basic home winemaking ingredients kit:
* 50g Potassium Metabisulphite (same as sodium metabisulphite except it doesn't add any sodium to your diet!). Most professional wineries use this instead of sodium metabisulphite. You use this to sterlise your equipment and your "must" (fruit mixture that you are fermenting).
* 5g pectolase enzyme to break down the pectin in your fruit so your wine is clearer
* 5g professional winemaking yeast.
* 1.5g Fermaid A professional winemaking yeast nutrient
* Instructions and basic recipe
* Unlimited email help and support
Also included in the deluxe winemaking kit:
* 6g GO-FERM® Protect, professional winemaking yeast nutrient / protectant
* 5g citric acid to add acidity to your must
* 1/4 teaspoon tannin to add structure, bite and depth of flavour and assist with your wine's keeping ability.
* 20g bentonite finings (to help clear your wine)
* 1/2 teaspoon potassium sorbate (optional - no extra cost). Use this if you want your wine medium or sweet
You can choose to add bottling options:
Novatwist premium screwcaps - you can reuse your wine bottles with screw caps